Why should you register?
I often get New Listings before they go on the MLS so you get to view them first.
If you decide to work with me I will pay for all your home and pest inspections up to $500.
I won’t bug you and you can search stress free on realtime feeds.
I pay to have all your locks re-keyed up to $200
I pay to have your home professionally cleaned 2x the first month you move in.
You get treated like a V.I.P.
We have fun!
Your contact information is very precious to us and is never shared or distributed. Thank you for visiting our site, please let us know if you have any questions.
Already registered? Login
*Contact Information NOT Shared*
First and foremost, I want you to know that I am a full-time realtor. I am constantly previewing new homes on the market and going to seminars and webinars on the latest trends in real estate. I am totally immersed in the field, and that’s why I become such an important resource to my buyers and my sellers. In fact, this website is an example of my commitment to my customers—you can find everything you need to know about any home on the market or any school district or community!
I wasn’t always a full-time realtor. In fact, this is my third career (third time’s the charm!). I want to share with you a little about how I got here, and give you some insight into my personality. After all, if we’re going to work together—we’ve got to like each other!
Because of my love of science, I started my college career in Medical Technology. However, due to my spirited personality and love of fun, I left the rigors of science for what I thought was the less time-consuming pursuit of becoming a teacher. After teaching for 3 years and not feeling fulfilled, I went in a totally different direction. and took two years of accounting courses. Accounting, although helpful, was dry, so I went on a yet different path and got a Masters Degree in Counseling. Counseling was a much better fit, but I wasn't quite done searching. A friend suggested that I take a Real Estate Course to see how I liked it, and that was it! I never took to anything like I took to Real Estate!!! It enables me to use all my strengths every day.
There are 3 parts of the Real Estate business: the personal interactions with Buyers or Sellers, the transaction itself, and marketing (getting the business). I love the first two parts. The third is simply something I have to do.
I love meeting new people, and working on relatively short term projects where I can feel a sense of accomplishment periodically. Every transaction is different, and I learn something new with each one. I love to learn about people’s stories, their families and friends, their jobs and interests, and most of all, their personalities. Although there are common denominators, every transaction brings out different aspects of personalities, and a different mix of similar traits. I love helping a Buyer find their “dream” and purchase it! I love helping a Seller make the best of their transaction even in times of difficulty.
The transaction to me is fascinating. The Pennsylvania Association of Realtors has created a contract that includes every part of the transaction, so unless there is a real problem, a lawyer is unnecessary. I love working with the contract, making it fit the individual situation, or making the situation fit the contract. It’s important to really know the contract, so I have practically committed it to memory. I have attained a certification in Negotiation (Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)), which has been very helpful in navigating the process. It’s important to be organized as well as being attentive to details, because the transaction can get complicated. There’s a lot of paper, many dates to adhere to, as this is a “time is of the essence” state.
The process of buying or selling a home is both technical and emotional at the same time. I feel very fulfilled when I help someone through the process successfully. I hope I will be helping you with your transaction as well!
TEN SERVICES YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:
1) Community information: From demographics to school reports to local weather, I can provide you with information about Bucks County and Pennsylvania.
2) Complete Relocation Services: Contact me and you will get an extensive Relocation Information Package for Bucks County and Pennsylvania. Or I can put you in touch with a reputable real estate agent in the area where you are relocating.
3) Exhaustive Search Service: Make a well-informed decision. Find out about every available home matching your search criteria.
4) Comprehensive Marketing: I will advertise your home every day until it sells! Your home will be marketed 24 hours a day with my exemplary service. Buyers will receive information on your home when they want it, and that allows me to follow-up with every buyer interested in your home.
5) Extensive Internet Marketing: Over 75% of all homebuyers looked on Internet first this past year, before making a decision about a community or home.
6) Home Market Analysis: Find out the value of your current home, or of that dream home. I will keep you informed of today's market trends.
7) Broad Realtor Networking: All realtors in Bucks County and in Pennsylvania will have access to finding a buyer for your home.
8) Negotiation by Professionals: Contracts can be tricky. I will work with diligence and care to get you the best conditions and terms, whether you are buying or selling a home.
9) Experienced and Professional Support Team: I have put together a team of Lenders, Title Companies, Inspectors and Contractors who are just as committed to providing the highest level of service.
10) Open Communication: I will keep you informed every step of the way through the buying and selling process. I am a good listener and will listen carefully to the type of home you are seeking, and your concerns about the process of selling your house.
Your Bucks County Connection